Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A sailing we will go

My friend Stacey lives down in Seattle and invited us to go sailing with her. Alex LOVES sailing and so we just couldn't pass it up. It was the most gorgeous day. Every Tuesday they have a Sailboat race on lake Union, There were at least 60 sailboats out on the lake and we were right in the middle of the action. It was one of the most incredible sights ever.
The start of the Journey.
It was so nice sitting up on deck.
Rylee was the captain of the day.
Rylee enjoyed commanding orders to the crew.
Shout out to Dr. Peter for being brave enough to let Rylee steer the wheel!
In Rylee's down time from steering the boat, her and Stacey were watching Japanese cartoons down in the cabin. Oh and yes, the words were in Japanese. Thanks Stac for exposing Rylee to other cultures!Like mother like daughter.
Have I mentioned I love my husband?
Rylee and Jillian taking it all in.

Rylee and Jillian.
Beautiful Colors.That's Alex and my Yacht on the far left, we didn't want to make anyone jealous by bringing it out...hehe.

1 comment:

chelsea :: stock said...

hey you know I have a real blog right? the family stock one is for extended family and stuff, just to put a ton of pics up of petra... MY blog is www.chelseastock.blogspot.com

I update that one more!