Sunday, July 6, 2008

Gasworks park

It's been a beautiful week and since we live in Seattle and don't believe in AC, we decided to explore gasworks park. We always drove through Seattle and we would say, "we should go check out gasworks park".... three years later we finally made our way down there and it was awesome It's amazing how many beautiful places are in this area that we have yet to explore. Sometimes we take for granted the little things in life, like where we live. sitting up on that hill made me so grateful that we live in such an amazing place.


We LOVE Seattle...

I LOVE my hunny!

Sometimes you just have to cry it out.
The Girls.
What a beautiful sight!


Rylee-Roo.

2 comments:

chelsea :: stock said...

that looks awesome! we'll have to go check it out.

and look at you, blogging so greatly.

zrd222 said...

Sheesh, I'm ashamed to say that I've never been to gasworks park. shame on me, I'm not a very good washingtonian. You've inspired me, that is one place we are definately going to visit!